4.28.2011

Awesome.

This morning I got a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about the church and felt I should share. This is one of my favorite talks from General Conference. I'm so excited to be able to be sealed to my husband forever, to have an eternal family, and to be the best mother I can for my kids. Michael and I are so excited to meet them! The Eternal Blessings of Marriage - Elder Richard G. Scott. "Pure love is an incomparable, potent power for good. Righteous love is the foundation of a successful marriage." He shared some experiences he had with his wife and described how great she was - what an awesome lady.

I love the temple so much and am so humbled by the amazing peace I get there. I got a follow-up call from the temple matron about how everything is going in preparation for the sealing, and she's so sweet and supportive of us and our families. As I go to the temple every month, and meet more women in the church, especially those who are already mothers, I'm even more inspired to be like them, because they remind me of my own amazing and humble mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment