10.24.2011

Deal of the Week - CVS

This one you can do multiple times if you have multiple CVS cards* (which are free - see note at end of the post):

CVS:
CoverGirl Blushes, $4.99
(Buy two, get $3 Extra Care Bucks to use on next purchase)
Use $8 off 2 CoverGirl face products from PG 10/2 (expires 10/31)
Pay $1.98, receive $3 ECB
Final Price: -$1.02 when you buy 2 MONEYMAKER

For me, they were on sale for $5.29 instead of $4.99. I bought a bronzer blush and a rose blush and used the same $8 off 2 coupon. But I also had $1 ECB so I paid $1.58 plus tax, then received the $3 ECB. Overall, coupons saved me $9 and I walked out of the store with $1.42 earned :)

* From my step-sis-in-law: Just a quick note: you aren't supposed to have multiple CVS cards....that is why all the stores are putting caps on items, because ladies come in with multiple cards and say they are their mom's, sister's etc. I've spoken with managers at CVS and you aren't supposed to have more than one. If you ask other couponers they consider that a form of coupon fraud. Just FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment