10.09.2011

Deal of the Week - Walgreens

I was asked by my cousin about couponing and how I sometimes post the deals I get. First, some lingo about the Sunday paper insert names:

  • SS = SmartSource 
  • RP = RedPlum 
  • P&G = Proctor & Gamble
I collect these every Sunday and organize them by type in a big binder. I also follow thekrazycouponlady.com. She posts the workup for many grocery stores so I pick what I want, find the coupons I saved, and go! You can find many other sites that do this, like coupondivas.com and couponcabin.com. I also receive 2 newspaper subscriptions, and my mom saves the Sunday inserts for me.


Here's the latest deal I did Saturday evening:

WALGREENS
Cottonelle Toilet Paper, 12 large rolls $5.00, Regular Price
Buy 2, Receive $3.00 Register Reward, Limit 1 (Starting 10/7 – 10/30)
Use 2 $1.00/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper, any 12-pack or larger from SS 9/11
Or 2 $0.75/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper, any 12-pack or larger from SS 9/11
Or 2 $0.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper, 12 pk+ from SS 10/2
And Use $1.00/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12 large or Ultra large rolls from Walgreens October Booklet (will take off $2.00)
Pay as low as $6.00, Receive $3.00 Register Reward
Final Price:  $1.50 each when you buy 2



And, I'm slowly stocking up for Halloween. We're BOUND to get a ton of trick-or-treaters around here because there are so many kids running around every day:






Nestle Fun Size Candy Bars 2 for $5.00, Regular PriceUse 2 $1.40/1 – Fun Size Bag of Nestle or Wonka Halloween Candy – (coupons.com)
Final Price: $1.10 each when you buy 2

2 comments:

  1. I wish Halloween was big here. It's essentially non-existent and only for the kids. I'm getting a bag of candy on the off chance we have one or two trick or treaters, but I just don't think it's gonna happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! I like giving out candy to all the cuties. However you do get a lot of gorgeous scenery out there to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete