6.22.2012

Normal

After a hectic month, everything feels like it's back to normal. Mike is happy it's Friday, and so am I because it means the end of the school year! My summer will have a lot of photography, crafts, and workouts in it. I'll continue to get paid until the end of August because of how school district pay periods are spread out, so the "summer drought" may not hit us until then, if at all :crosses fingers:. We have a few photo gigs coming up and I have a few ideas for new wreaths, just trying to figure out what materials I want to use. Maya is healed and looks great. Her hair is slowly growing back. There's a bump on the lower wound so I'm keeping an eye on it.

Last weekend I house-sat for my parents while they met up with Allyson and Peter in Nevada for Father's day. I got Dad a Vin Scully book, which he was very happy with, and a personalized card with pictures of us printed on it like I made for Mom. They both really liked it so I think I'll keep making them. While in Simi, I went to Starbucks with an old friend from high school. I'm so glad I have some genuine, good-hearted, true friends and close family in my life that really care.

The weekend before, I took photos of the Owens' first grandbaby, Kai. He was born prematurely and has some medical issues, so it was difficult for him to feel good that day :\ But the shots still turned out great. See the full post HERE



Today I'm going to Disneyland for the last time in a LONG time because my pass expires and it's just too expensive to get tickets. Mike and I probably won't be going until our first kid is 8 so they'll actually remember it. haha. Meredith is coming down after work so we can check out Carsland <3 Thanks for taking the time out to hang out with me Mer!

No comments:

Post a Comment