7.17.2012

The Amazing Snowman Wreath

This warrants another post on the same day :)

Christmas in July:
{pin me!}

I make wreaths as a side business and it's going great. Right now I'm building up my inventory for a boutique I'll be at in November. Here's my pride and joy: my snowman!

If you'd like to order one, send me an e-mail at k.anne.burr@gmail.com or message me on Facebook. This guy isn't up on Etsy yet, but replicas of him will be in the future. As of right now, I can make an exact replica. In the future if my suppliers run out, I'll show you pictures of the materials that will be used, as things may look a little different (such as: when faux poinsettias become available, I can put those on the hat instead of the ranunculus). Thanks for your support of a starving teacher ;)

PS - He's about 3+ feet tall!




Christmas in July - Christmas wreath - Christmas decoration - Snowman - Holiday decoration - Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment