8.21.2014

#30DayDetox Part 2

#30DayDetox part two

12: I have strong, sexy tree stump legs. In high school I heard through the grapevine that I had "tree stump" legs because they were so thick. They still are kind of big. But I take it as a compliment now because my legs are strong and it shows. They can carry me for miles and squat major lbs.

13: I have a strong work ethic. I gained pretty much all of this from my mom and dad. They are the most amazing people I've ever known.

14: I'm loyal. Once I've committed to something, I finish it. This includes buying a new food, trying a new food, disliking this food, and still eating it because I want to get my money's worth.

15: I have great self-control. When I want to. But today I totally rocked it. I had a lot of protein, a lot of water, and no dessert (fighting a daily dessert habit is rough stuff).

16: I'm forgiving. I don't forget easily, but I forgive, no matter how many times the same person hurts me.

17: I handle my frustration much better than I used to. I got into one of the silliest "arguments" (if you can even call it that) today and I stopped myself and let it go. I don't necessarily have to prove something to others; what works for me, works for me.

18: I have a big heart. I've grown up with pets and it only seemed natural to adopt Ozzy, Harley, and Maya into our family.

19: I'm thrifty. I find good deals and love coupons too. I definitely get this from Dad, as he will scour any pile of interesting junk for a good deal.

20: I love my family more than anything. The older I get the more I find this to be central to who I am. If my parents or sister or husband or whoever are going through something, even if they don't share much if any of it with me, I will support them however I can and show them my love and steadfastness.

21: I love and support my friends even if their life changes conflict with mine. Life is too short to be unhappy. If you have found your truth and it sets you free, embrace that peace. Love is more powerful than hate.

Part 3 of 3 will come the 31st.

1 comment:

  1. Live this!!! Thanks for joking us!! 21days into the 30 day detox!!!

    ReplyDelete